Monday 10 October 2011

Why I hate 6.23 AM.

My dear blog stalking wonder, how are you? Well, I hope, and what did you do today?
As ever, I woke up with the devil on my shoulder still trying to convince me that it's Sunday. Blimin' thing. My stomach dropped when I realised that not only was it Monday at precisely 6.23 AM (The worst time of day to open your eyes, because you see that there are seven more minutes to sleep through, before you really do have to get up, but you can't go back to sleep because it's pointless. Somehow I always get up 15 minutes late anyway...however, ENOUGH OF THIS. Jeez.) but also, my first lesson was English with the grammar Nazi. Such fun.
Enough of my woe. You're probably wondering what kind of treat I have for you today. Well, my lovelies, I have this: LOL. CBA. FTW. Etc. Etc.
I only picked those example because I'm more than 50% sure what they mean. The rest are all Greek to me. I swear, every time I see those letters written in blasphemous succession of one another, I die a little more inside.
So, yeah. That's all, folks. Happy Holidays. God save the Queen. Don't drugs.

A nugget of wisdom: Someone, somewhere, is thinking about you. So  send your death rays, and see if they'll squirm. Heh...heh...So not a psychopath.

-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment