Friday 21 October 2011

Half Term, and Nicknames.

Oi, oi. I hath been away, mortals. I do apologise, yet now it is half term, so I will go on a vigorous blogging spree to make up for my absence. You love it, really. So stop your groaning.
How was your week? Mine's gone by in a whirlwind of education, foreign languages, and Facebook. Are you proud?
I can't tell you what a relief half term is. I have been working like a maniac. More of a maniac than I normally am, that is. And I'm gunna spend it well. Aside from the horrendous set of revision, coursework/ homework, and reading list I've got, I plan on doing a crawl of the vintage quarter in "Bridders" as I like to call it. (Where's that when he's at home? Bridport- yes I realise the question doesn't make sense. Go with it. Most of things I say won't make sense, FOOL.) This crawl of said vintage quarter will be succeeded by Coffee, and stressful makeup-dash in 'Boots', with my fellow psychopath-in-training, Mu. Mu is her nickname. And it's a beastly nickname, no?
As for nicknames, I have a couple: George (Lieutenant George), Lesbia (from Catullus' poems), and of course the general love, dear, babe, doll, bro, etc etc.
A nugget of wisdom: Cake is love. Have I expressed this sentiment to you before?
God save the Queen. Long live Bollywood.

-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment