Sunday 16 October 2011

Stalkers, Professor Green, and Dolphin Rape.

You. Yes, you. It's me...don't tell the others. Okay, fine. But only when he says "Nymphora is go." Or else my emotionally unstable frog may take aim for February.
Hands up if that made sense to you?
If you put your hand up, you're wrong. I don't even understand it, and I wrote it. Fool.
Anyways, good afternoon to you. I suppose if you're still reading this, you're expecting something from me. Maybe not great things. Maybe not intelligent, witty, or well thought out things. But definitely something. So here it is: viva la fiesta! No. No, I joke. The real thing is this: my mate collected really creepy/stalkerish photos of some sixth former she's obssessed with. Her mum found them, and asked who this poor bloke was, and she told her it was Professor Green. Uhm...
Anyway, this is all.
God save the Queen. Long live Bollywood.
A nugget of wisdom: Dolphins are, apparently, the only other mammal that rapes. DUN DUN DUUUUN.

-Daphne.

No comments:

Post a Comment