Thursday 13 October 2011

The Fuhrer, Walking £5 Notes, and Vincent Van Gogh.

'allo, 'allo, 'allo. It's me...and I have a quote for you 'orrible lot. It's nothing stuffy, or meaningful, so save your judgemental tutting. As said by my close friend Caitlin: "Oh yeah...Hitler! [unsurpressed joy] If you're going to be a fascist, at least do it properly!"
Now, make what you will of that. I found it amusing.
Ugh. I have to babysit on Saturday morning. I wouldn't mind, but...children. Awake. At an ungodly hour of the morning. Me. Lacking caffeine. Numnumnumnum...it's fine, I'll just look at the kids as  giant fivers. "Oh, hello walking fiver- I mean [insert name of fiver/child] ..."
Did you know Don Maclean's song 'Vincent' (Which I love, and want played at my funeral. Failing that, at least my wedding.) was about Vincent Van Gogh? Listen to it, and you'll realise. Incase you're not familiar with Van Gogh's work; he did a very famous painting called 'Starry Night', which is why the chorus is "Starry starry night..." Anyhow, it's a blimin' good song. Trust me, chaps.
A nugget of wisdom: If he spends longer on his hair than you do, he's a waste of time.

-Daphne

1 comment: