Wednesday 12 October 2011

The Delicat Art of Offending Someone Subtly.

Goodmorrow, all. Now, I'm not condoning arguing, offence, and rudeness. HOWEVER, it has come to my attention that people just aren't very good with wit, and subtlety in the heat of an argument or a sudden gush of rage.
Lately, I was granted  the bittersweet amusement of reading two girls have a right proper bitch. Now, I noticed they resorted quite a lot to calling the subject of their hormonal e-bitchslaps a few choicy words for 'prostitute'. I won't repeat them. Anyhow, I think it's time I offer you all a slightly more educated way of insulting people who may or may not be said undesirable adjectives. Here goes my list:
  • Fool
  • Malt-horse
  • Foot-licker
  • Moron
  • Mistake
  • Underling
  • Inferior
  • Tongueless mumbling slug
  • Leprous witch
There's just a few. Enjoy. Use them wisely, mortals. For tomorrow: lord only knows, tomorrow, the exchange rate of Deutschmarks will be different. Or rather, it would be, if this was 1923. This is what I learnt in History today.
Happy Holidays. God save the Queen. Long live Bollywood.

A nugget of wisdom: THERE IS AN 'I' IN TEAM.
-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment