Monday 3 October 2011

How was my day? HOW WAS MY DAY?! Oh, Lord...

Mortals. *nods* Evenin' you 'orrible lot. What's new? In fact, don't answer that- I have important things to ramble on about. Although, if it pleases you to let me know, I will gladly hear what you have to say.
For now, however, I wish to bruise you somewhat mentally, with the subject of school.
Ah yes, some of you may be thinking, I remember those days. Maybe you were were the one chatting up that girl who would never like you? The try-hard? The nerd? The chav? The jock? The goth? Or the class fool? And some of you, know only too well what school's like these days. I know I do.
Today I woke up with that familiar feeling of depression, self-loathing, and bitter hatred that comes with every Monday morning at exactly twentythree minutes past six. I pulled on my uniform, and nearly stabbed myself in the eye with my 'prefect' badge. What a laugh.
Upon arriving at Hell, for what would be a long stay- close to eternity- I was greeted by my History teacher who, I might add, is quite possibly insane. I 'peer mentored' a lickle firstie, and set about my degrading timetable.
It whilst I was having a slight daydream during my latin language lesson (which I was taking instead of my lunch hour, because I'm a fool) that I realised, inbetween the general translation, conjugation, and noun endings, that the girl I was sitting right next to is a psychopath. I love her to pieces, she's one of my closest friends. BUT THE GIRL'S CRACKED.
Anyhow, my afternoon lessons made me no less suicidal than my morning ones and trudged back onto the school bus, to push my way through crowds of over excitable first years to slump in my seat at the back, and reflect on the relative Everest of homework I've got.
So, next time my parents ask how school was today, I'll tell them to check my blog.
A nugget of wisdom: I'll give you one when there's a 'w' in the name of the month.

http://www.arkancide.com/psychopathy.htm Just incase you reckon you're a psychopath. Who says I'm not a nice person?
-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment