Tuesday 11 October 2011

Ben Howard, Mutinous Frogs, and Rifle Targets.

Evenin' all. I just want to take a moment to thank my amazing friend, Emma, for introducing me to the music of the WONDERFUL Ben Howard. His music is amazing. So calm, and meaningful. I love his voice, it's simply beautiful. Go look him up, and spread the love a bit.
Otherwise, avid blog stalker, you may be punched in the ovaries by a mutinous frog. That is correct. A mutinous frog. To the ovaries. So, go listen to his stuff, or feel the wrath.
THE WRATH, I SAY.
Know what I love? No, not you. Okay, yes you. But something else too. I love people who keep the things you give them. I jokingly picked up twigs and gave them to my friends going "Take this 'ere friendship twig..." and they kept them. I was so chuffed. Chuffed to buggery. Infact, I myself (and the twin sister I share a room with) have a huge corkboard that we pin keepsakes to. I have hug coupons, birthday cards, art works, key rings from Paris, letters, postcards, flowers for my hair, The Queen of Hearts, rifle targets, photographs, the British flag, pictures my friends drew of me, newspaper clippings, little lovehearts, pinned up there! The works! But there's a corner nearest my pillow that I'm saving for anything really special. Not that the other stuff isn't, but, you get the point.

A nugget of wisdom: Hold your own. When you do, you're yourself. When you don't you're not, and should check yourself for any other traits schizophrenia.

Daphne.

No comments:

Post a Comment