Thursday 27 October 2011

Half three...

Ahreet, pet?
For those of you who don't speak Geordie, that was 'Alright, pet?'. One day my Geordie will be fluent.
Apparently the people of America don't say the time like we do. This is what I learnt last night. "Half three" seems to confuse them a tad. Perhaps I should explain what happened....
The beauty of webcams, my friends, something to ponder. How to use a webcam, something greater to ponder. I have absolutely no idea. I let Emma fiddle about with it, and smiled and waved at appropriate intervals. Anyhow, it was such a laugh- I've never been high fived over the t'interwebs before. Try it.
Cures for headaches, people? Fatherman thought I'd been 'on the lash'...no such luck.
A  nugget of wisdom: never leave Emma near traffic. It can only end badly.

-Daphne.

No comments:

Post a Comment