Friday 14 October 2011

Post. Americans (again). And Glory.

Hey guys. Hey...hey guys...it's me. I'm back again. No, you did not escape my sticky little paws. Ew. Not like that...jeez. Anyway, hello. How are you?
Today was so great for just one thing: I got a letter. I never get letters. And it was a good letter. It wasn't even from myself. I know. Be jealous.
It was a letter from America. [INSERT AWE HERE] Yeah-huh. It has a stamp that says 'USA' in typically American white font. And the best part about it? The absolute LEGEND that sent it to me addressed it to Miss (my real name) H. (lots and lots of letters). This is actually how they addressed it: minus the italics. You see, I have a very long last name. Anyhow, I found this highly amusing.
Please feel free to join me basking in the glory of having post.
God save the Queen. Long live Bollywood. [This is my new sign off, you like?]
A nugget of wisdom: If you broke it, it doesn't matter if you don't know what it is.

-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment