Friday 7 October 2011

Goodmorrow, all of you. How are you? My friend Emma has been feeling blue. Woah. I just had a sudden image of her a la avatar. Anyhow, I should just like to ponder the situation for a moment. Advice. Now, I seem to have a bit of a reputation amongst my people for advice. I don't know how, or why, because mostly I'm terrible with advice, I'm scared I'm being patronising or overly sympathetic. So to avoid that I dig into the realms of sarcasm, wit, and a bit of a "never mind, pick yourself up, you'll be fine" sort of manner. That is, of course, unless I'm really paying attention.
Today is jeans for genes day. For those who don't know what that is, it's a day on which you wear jeans to support charities supporting medical research around genetic disorders. Thus, I've been doing that awkward skinny jean shuffle a lot. You didn't need to know that, but if you're still reading this, there must be some part of you that craves the weird things I tell you.
For example, today I also watched a mob rampage about my school, looking for some poor girl they all wanted to do something or another to. Nothing pleasant that's for sure. Although, from what I've heard, she had it coming. BUT, I am not here to gossip to the general public.
A nugget of wisdom: my friend Keesh says "Remember children, if an adult gives you drugs; take them. Drugs are expensive."
DON'T DO DRUGS. I feel I should share something like this: http://health-and-wellbeing.greatvine.com/browse-experts/addictions?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=health&gclid=CM2x-JqP16sCFWMntAodun6nOA to counter balance that nugget of wisdom.

-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment