Sunday 17 June 2012

Liquid sunshine, Corfu, and 1944.

Hallo, all. This is all very sophisticated, isn't it? You know, I kind of enjoyed the old...rustic dashboard, but this'll do.
So, pray tell, what's new, old chaps?
We've had a lot of liquid sunshine, haven't we? Or rain to you pessimists. It doesn't get the Queen down, she was still out there smiling and waving at all those boats. They really did just put whatever floats down there. Perhaps there were pedal boats drifted in from Corfu, with very confused holiday makers  in. "Woah, 'ang on a ticket, Dave, summit's gone wrong 'ere..."
Anyway, I do apologise for my lack of blogging. I've been a little snowed under by exams, and all that. My whole village is going back to 1944 next weekend. Wonderful.
Love. Luck. Tea.

4 comments:

  1. Daffers is back!!! I've been waiting patiently. (Did that sound creepy? My apologies). Anyway, so glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, a reception so warm. Thanks. I'm touched.

      Delete
  2. So glad you found your way back to blogland I've missed your meanderings xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always read your name like 'zhack.' And feel mighty French. Thanks so much, I'm pleased to be back.

      Delete