Friday 16 March 2012

I'm too tired to write something witty here.

People need to stop getting one up on my wit. Seriously, gold munching friend whose name will not be mentioned, if you steal my laughs once more, I will cut out your voice box. Pleaseandthankyou. DoesitbotheryouthatI'mnotputtingspacesin? InfactImighttypelikethisjusttopissyouoff. Actuallyit'sannoyingme.I'mgoingtostopthisnow.... Right, well. That was refreshing. The perfect grammar cleansing experience.
This weekend, Mother's German friend, Jutta, will be visiting. It gives me an excuse to say things like "Hallo, wie gehts?" without being judged. Turns out, people judge you if you bark directions at your friends in German around school. "im Schritt- Marsch!" Is not appropriate.

Daphne.

1 comment:

  1. You do make me laugh! Have fun speaking german this weekend, there was once a time I could have held a connversation with you but alas no more most of my german has oong since left my brain! lol Mama Dunford xx

    ReplyDelete