Thursday 8 March 2012

Have I told you lately that I love you? Well, darling, I'm telling you now...

Hallo. I am, infact, NOT dead. Hoorah!
You were all worried for weeks on end, not eating, not drinking, barely sleeping, I'm certain.
Never fear, my beautiful, beautiful, disciples, for the Lord your God is with you. I have returned to blogland for a little while to dedicate today's mix of stress induced headache, chocolate milkshake, and being hit on by Base kids to a couple of particularly ace people... Yes. I just said ace. You're freaking welcome, kids, it's here all week.
The first is my wonderful, most fantastic walking calculator, beautiful little redhead, Ria. Ria, if you're reading this, I love you. You make the days more bearable with your witty little comments about my love of a certain maths teacher's "peachy" arse. Ah, that old man really does have the most squeezable- ANYWAY. Yes. I love Ria like I love soft mints.
The second is my own personal goth whore. Keesh. This is your turn. And Caitlin and I have a plan to chuck you into the river when we take you camping this summer. I don't recall telling you that.
The third is to my peoples. Peoples like Schweird. Gotta have a bit o' Schweird in your life. And the inferiors.
The fourth is to an American. Even if he is American, I guess I still love him. And his artistic interpretations of Bill Cosby.
The fifth is to Mamma Dunford. Who I hear has been staying faithful to Daphne. Which I love.
The sixth is to you, if you took the time to read this crap.
Love. Luck. Tea.

Daphne.

NB: Yes, the title IS quoting Vera Lynn/ Elvis/ Rod Stewart/ Van Morrison- whichever you prefer. Let's go with the beautiful Vera Lynn.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back sweetie! NIce to have your little wittisisms back here in blogland and I hadn't heard about the 'peachy' arse so that was a new one on me! It is being explained to me as I type! Catch you soon here in blogland.
    Love Mamma Dunford xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I tagged you for a blog award. Read the rules here: http://theswingmood.blogspot.com/2012/03/awards-awards-awards.html

    P.S. Vera Lynn, for the win.

    ReplyDelete