Thursday 9 May 2013

Passport Pirates, Cleaners, The Loft.

Evening, you beautiful, beautiful people.
SO. Who wants to hear about something stupid I did? Gather round children, and sit tight.
I wanted to get myself a passport; I got to the website that looked fine, just like the gov. one. It wasn't the government one,  I know I should have checked properly, but looking over the top half of the page it all looked fine. Lord, I'm such a twat. So anyway, the passport pirates took a considerable amount from my bank account to send me the forms I could have gotten free from the previously blogged about bitter post office women. Now I'm very poor, with the cost of my passport and other things to pay. Ah well...I've learnt my lesson. But if I come across the passport pirates I shall jolly well have some quite unladylike things to say to them. Sodding passport pirates.
In other news, tripped down the stairs somewhat. Cleaners at the bottom giving me judgemental looks.
AND, I need to write a speech this weekend. A speech to make to my teachers and other students finishing school this year. Because of the whole 'Daphne is Head Girl' sitchyation. By which I mean, I'm Head Girl, I have to make a speech. Why do I have to say it the hard way? But anyway, I want to make them all cry and laugh and love me. Maybe I'll blog it to you just as I'm about to make it. Wish me luck. My year is too tongue in cheek ( like me) to take anything too heavy.
Etsy shop is now open for business! Still working on getting stock in, so be patient with me. But check it aaaaat, dolls, favourite it, share it! I need to sell these beautiful vintage bits, they need more care and love and attention from retroheads like you lot. Vintage makes me happy, so that's why I'm sharing it with you. Because I love you.
SEARCH DaphnesLoft on Etsy to find my shop!
TTFN
Daphne x

No comments:

Post a Comment