Friday 31 May 2013

Ducks, Derek Acorah, Intense Research.

Afternoon, chaps. Mother has ducks. They live in the shower. I wish this was a joke, but no... we have three ducklings living the shower and they have a paddling pool in the garden. Their names are Jemima, Daphne(!), and Delilah. They're bloody noisy, but I suppose their heart melting fluff makes up for it. I'm so weak. I find myself singing them little German nursery rhymes about ducks...alle meine Entchen...
Yesterday I spent three hours in the hot tub and got out like a pale raisin. Then I watched Most Haunted (because Derek Acorah is the funniest living being I have ever encountered) and tweeted about vintage things... And then I used the internet to track down somebody I met a year ago. Now, I think we need to stop and admire this for a ticket. I didn't know their name, number, address, I didn't know shit, gurl. I know it's wrong, but I'm quite proud that I stalked them down on the internet just from their re-enacting group. And I watched from afar for a few minutes, before I realised that I had in every sense reached an all time low. From this I can conclude that my revision is going well.

But in all seriousness, if I can find somebody with just '29th infantry' to go on, who knows how other people might be finding me, or you, or anybody at all with the same ease.
-Daphne

No comments:

Post a Comment