Friday 18 October 2013

National Stockings Day, Spanish Exchange Students, A Bit More Kontan.

Hullo.
As the title of this little post suggests, today is NATIONAL STOCKINGS DAY.
This is fab because I love stockings. It's also fab because it's a day designed to raise awareness of and help raise money for charities dealing with breast cancer. It's a day created by Charnos Hosiery who encourage ladies to 'ditch' the tights and slip into a pair of stockings or hold ups for the day.
https://www.facebook.com/CharnosHosiery/app_175340192599341

Today my lessons were infiltrated by Ganzalos.
Oooh muchacho. These Gonzalos were very nice chaps. It would be fair to say my weakness lies within an accent, and today I was pretty much  melted into a puddle on the floor of the language block.  Speaking of muchacho-worthy men, the French language assistant this year (you remember "Kontan") mustn't be forgotton. I took my friend down to the language block and just so happened to run in to him (cunning, I know). Oh Lord. His eyes would break you too. Anyway, later on I was on the bus with some others to go to this translation workshop in Sherbourne, when it went all quiet. Unfortunately I had chosen that moment to say to another friend of mine (I know, they're both real aswell) "Oohh, I bumped into Kontan earlier! Oh God, I LOVE that man."
Got some funny looks from the Year 13s infront of me. I think the head of languages may have heard too. Oops.
I'm not sorry.


Daphne x


1 comment: